Have you ever worked for a company where you didn’t feel valued? Where you felt the business was more important than the people who helped run it every day? Unfortunately, too many of us have experienced this at some point in our careers.
At The Store, this couldn’t be further from our values. We put our Associates at the heart of everything we do, and we know our convenience stores would be nothing without our Associates’ smiling faces and world-class Guest service. As a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business, we understand work/life balance, community support, and a positive working environment. And that’s the culture we promote at The Store!
One of the most common roles we hire for is the customer service representative—someone who enjoys greeting and talking with customers and preparing hot food. In addition to interacting with customers and helping with food prep, you’ll also be in charge of cashier duties and helping stock items at The Store—so you’ll have more variety than a typical customer service job!
Why Should You Consider Becoming a Customer Service Representative at The Store?
In addition to the company culture we proudly foster, we’re thrilled to be able to offer our Associates:
- Competitive pay: Who doesn’t want a well-paying job? Additionally, we offer cash incentives and rapid pay increases at two, six, and 12 months.
- Opportunities to advance within The Store: We love helping our hard-working Associates move to more advanced roles.
- Free coffee and soda: Caffeine fans rejoice! Need we say anymore?
- Opportunities for flexible scheduling: We know you’re busy. Whether you’re in school, working another job, taking care of a family, or something else, we want to help create a schedule that works for you.
- Your own uniform shirt: And not just any old uniform—we think they look pretty great!
Plus, depending on your role, you could qualify for a full range of other benefits, like:
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Complimentary IMPACT REWARDS PLUS Plus discount card
- Associate discounts at Team Schierl-owned Subway restaurants
- Gasoline discounts at The Store
- Discounted services and products at Schierl Tire & Service Centers
About The Store
The Store is owned and operated by Team Schierl Companies, a family-owned business based in central Wisconsin. When you work with us, you not only get the great benefits we mentioned, you also get to work with a business that’s focused on supporting our communities. With the help of our Associates and community members, we’ve donated $3.4 million to organizations that support our communities.
How do I Get a Job at The Store?
The Store has 26 locations, including stores in Stevens Point, Wausau, Marshfield, Wisconsin Rapids, Shawano, Appleton, Escanaba, and other towns in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
We hope you’ll consider working with us. Take a look at all our current openings to see if we’re hiring at your nearest convenience store. We’d love for you to join our team!