Team Schierl Companies and The Store is dedicated to Building Tomorrow Together. Since 1990, through the collaborative efforts of our Associates and members of our communities, we have donated more than $4.4 million through a variety of fundraisers and charitable events.
We also have established a donor-advised Charitable Giving Fund, held at the Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin, to support programs and organizations that benefit our communities.
Charities and Organizations supported by Team Schierl Companies:
- American Cancer Society
- Area school music programs in Central Wisconsin
- Arts & Culture Mission Endowment Fund
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Portage and Wood Counties
- CREATE Portage County
- Folds of Honor
- Jeremiah’s Crossing
- Joanne Suomi Memorial Fund
- Marshfield Sports Complex
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Salvation Army
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace (Waupaca Chapter)
- Stevens Point Area YMCA Camp Glacier Hollow
- Stevens Point Curling Club
- Stevens Point Softball Association
- Sweet Dreamzz
- UWSP Arts Bash
- Wisconsin Rapids Sports Complex
Walk Around Wednesday Videos
Watch Co-CEO Bill Schierl as he travels around our local communities! Each week, he connects with individuals and groups to learn more about the great organizations and events that take place throughout Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Tune in to our Facebook Page every Wednesday to see the latest video.
Click the button below to watch the Walk Around Wednesday videos from Season 1!