It’s always snack time somewhere! We’re pulled together some easy, (mostly) healthy, and super yummy back-to-school snacks to help you and your kiddos kick off the new school year right! From slightly sweet to savory, we’ve got delicious, creative, and fun snacks to please the whole crew.
We know that parents are always having a hard time finding snacks their kids enjoy. However, we’re confident your kids will look forward to eating these snacks and won’t want to trade away any this school year! In fact, we’re pretty sure that everyone in your house, school aged or not, will love these treats!
- This healthier alternative to potato chips and cheese curls comes in White Cheddar, Sea Salt, and Kettle Corn flavored popcorn – all of which are fan favorites!
- Wonderful Pistachios
- Pistachios are high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants, and Wonderful Pistachios come in Roasted & Salted, Salt & Pepper, No Shells Honey Roasted, and No Shells Chili Roasted flavors. Whether you want shells or not, you’ll find something for everyone!
- Beef Jerky
- There are so many different options to purchase (or make yourself) such as: Traditional, Bold, Cheddar, Muddy Buddies Cookies & Cream, Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate – making this a great option to have a rotation of different flavors!
- Granola Bars
- Cheese Pleasers
- Cheese Sticks, Meat & Cheese Sticks, Sammich – The freshest and best tasting natural snack cheese products, Cheese Pleasers are a great source of some Wisconsin dairy and protein.
- Pringles are an American classic brand of stackable potato chips. Your littles will love to make duck lips or see how high they can stack them at the lunch table. Choose from flavors of Original, Sour Cream & Onion, BBQ, Cheddar Cheese, Cheddar & Sour Cream, Ranch, Scorchin’ BBQ, Scorchin’ Cheddar – So many options for whatever your tastebuds desire.
- Baked Snack Crackers, Puff’d, Snap’d – So many different styles and flavors to pick from! These cheesy crackers make everyone smile no matter their age. And how DO they squeeze all that cheese flavor into them?
- Pop Tarts
- Single packs of classic flavors like Strawberry and Blueberry – Makes for a quick breakfast or after school snacks! Sweet or tart, just pop it in the toaster or eat it straight form the package, either way it’s great.
- Cheez Curls, Cheez Balls, Classic Peanuts, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Deluxe Whole Cashews – Find which one is your favorite at The Store!
- Rice Krispy Treats
There is something for everyone on this after-school snacks list. It’s safe to say, even the picky eaters among us will find something they love in this back-to-school snack roundup.