The health and well-being of you, your family and our Associates are of utmost importance to The Store. In the midst of the current uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are taking recommended measures to prevent the spread of the virus and help preserve the health of our communities.
The Store has been identified as an Essential Business under the ‘Safer At Home’ order issued by Governor Evers and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. This means our locations will be open to serve you. Whether you need gas, food, beverages, or various household items, you can trust The Store will be doing its best to be stocked and ready to meet your needs. Our hours of operations may be reduced based on significantly lower traffic volumes.
Because of continued operations, we are focusing on guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. The Store and all Associates are taking the following precautions:
- Increased frequency of heightened cleaning procedures, particularly surrounding hand washing and disinfecting of common areas
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or crook of the arm
- Avoiding contact with eyes, nose, and mouth
- Any Associates experiencing symptoms or feeling unwell will be immediately asked to recover at home
- Use of refillable cups and mugs have been discontinued until further notice – please use disposable cups in the interest of all Associates and Guests
- Self-serve soda fountain and coffee centers are closed with full service available by Associates on duty
You can help protect yourself and those around you by following these steps as well. For more information, please visit:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: www.cdc.gov
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services: dhs.wisconsin.gov
We are thankful to be able to continue to provide necessary products to local communities. We take this responsibility very seriously with the addition of the above safety precautions. We will communicate any changes as quickly as possible. You can reach out with any questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com or by messaging us on Facebook.
We will continue to monitor public health guidance as it is received. We appreciate your loyalty and want you to know we are committed to keeping our Guests and Associates safe during this challenging time!