The holiday season is on the way. You know what that means – it’s almost time to tackle another year of holiday shopping. Yikes. It might be the most wonderful time of the year, but trying to find that special item for everyone on your list can be anything but wonderful. Before the stress sets in and your bank account cries uncle, we’ve got great news: you’ll find the perfect gift everyone will love at The Store. And what might that be, you ask? Why, 5% off gift cards, of course!
Now through December 31st, you can purchase gift cards at any The Store location for 5% off. We know it’s important to save money whenever possible, especially during the holiday season. This is our way of making it easier for you to give the perfect gift while keeping a little extra cash in your pocket.
So, what makes a The Store gift card an awesome present? For starters, you can use the gift cards at any The Store or Schierl Tire & Service location, making this gift super versatile! For instance, here are just a few of the things your friends and family could purchase with a gift card:
- Gas! No one enjoys paying for fuel, right? With a gift card, you don’t have to. 💁♀️
- Food and snacks: hot and ready-to-go meals, fresh bakery items, chips, candy, ice cream…you name it!
- Quench your thirst with juice, soda, tea, energy drinks, gourmet coffee, cappuccino & more
- All those little necessities you forget about until you need them: Advil, air fresheners, lighters, and even motor oil!
- An oil change at Schierl Tire & Service – heck, every vehicle needs ‘em!
- Auto service and routine vehicle maintenance
- Or, use the gift card toward a new set of tires to help you and your family stay safe on the road
…and much more!
Needless to say, a gift card from The Store is perfect for everyone on your holiday list. Pro tip: consider buying one for yourself, too! After all, they’re 5% off…you’re literally saving money. 👌 That sounds like a holly jolly purchase to us!
We wish you and your family a happy and healthy holiday season. We’ll see you next time!